- Home Page of ProjectGuideline.com ›
- Forums ›
- Forum Rules and Guidelines ›
- Forum Rules and Guidelines
1. Anything offensive or inappropriate may be edited or deleted. If you read the Bill of Rights or whatever you have in your country, you will see that Freedom of Speech applies to the government, not an online forum.
(1a) Editing or deleting is done on a case by case basis. An explanation may or may not be given.
(1b) If you have a serious problem with a moderator you should private message or email an admin ( [email protected] ). This will only make the admin look into the problem.
A pointless complaint about a forum moderator may result in restrictions on your account, suspension, or banishment from the board.
2. Private Messages are not monitored.
(2a) If you are receiving spam from another member notify [email protected] as soon as possible.
(2b) If you receive abusive, insulting, or threatening private messages email [email protected] immediately!
3. We are not serious about grammar, punctuation, or spelling but make sure that we can understand your post. Spell check is available for a reason. Nobody is perfect and mistakes are expected.
(3a) You can avoid problems by previewing your post before adding it. If you see the mistake after adding the post click the edit button. If it’s too late you can private message the forum moderator or admin, they can edit the post for you.
4. Moderators and Administrators are here to help. If you are contacted, warned of a problem, or have post edited or deleted this is not meant as an insult. This is their job, to keep the forum working smoothly and easy to use.
(4a) Moderators on this board have control of the rules for their forums. They may add to these rules in their forum. This is necessary because different forums and categories will have different content.
5. Be courteous and respect others. Argue with the post, not the poster. Disrespect of any member will not be tolerated whether it is direct or implied.
(5a) Even if you are making a joke, be very care full. If the user, moderator, or admin doesn’t know it is a joke it will create a problem. If you are not sure, ask yourself what a new user would think if they saw this. Would the new user get the the joke? If your still in doubt, leave it out!
6. If the information in a particular post is helpful to you, then kindly Post a ‘thank you message’ for member(s) on the same thread. Share your success and experience with members of that particular post. This kind of acknowledgement will encourage the active participants of the forum.
The forum ‘Forum Rules and Guidelines’ is closed to new topics and replies.